Off topic, formatting a disk

  • From: Angus MacKinnon <vigmo1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 15:44:10 -0700

I am sorry for being off topic. I am trying to format a LacieMinimus 1TB 7200RPM USB 3.0Hard Drive. I came across Easeus Partition Master, however, it does not work very well with NVDA Portable 4600. Does anyone know of any good formatting program for NVDA Portable 4600 and Windows 7 64 bit? I wish to format my LacieMinimus 1TB 7200RPM USB 3.0 Hard Drive in FAT 32.

Angus MacKinnon
MacKinnon Chrest Saying
Latin - Audentes Fortuna Juvat
English - Fortune Assists The Daring
Creating a Better Universe for the future.