RE: Off topic. Windows server 2008 64 bit with jaws

  • From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 19:32:12 -0400

Supposedly jaws 10 supports 64 bit. Have you not found this to be true? I
just heard that as a rumor, and most definitely have not confirmed.

As for why, it has to do with the fact that the whole video chain is 64 bit
on your machine, and so yes other 32-bit applications like CMD or possibly
old apps will work fine, but jaws video drivers will not.

Take care,
Sina