RE: Off Topic a little and Music Software

  • From: "D!J!X!" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 12:42:07 -0500

Cakewalk Sonar along with the free JSonar scripts or the paid for Cake
Talking version are what most use. That's multitracking, sound forge is also
accessible, but until recently (version 9) it is single track. Though sound
forge, just like gold wave are mostly for sound design and sound editing.
For laying down tracks with accompanyments etc sonar would be the way to go.

HTH, D!J!X!

  _____