Re: Number of folks on the list

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 11:28:51 -0700

hmmm, well that gives me even more motivation to get it going, got a few "needs to be done soonest" items to take care of, but I will move it up on my list of priorities, smile

inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andreas Stefik" <stefika@xxxxxxxxx>