Nonvisualdevelopment.org Update: New RSS Feeds Added

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 13:30:27 -0400

Hi,
I just finished adding some feeds to the site. The full list that we subscribe
to is below.

456 Berea Street
A List Apart
ACB Conventions
ACB Radio Main Menu Live Podcast
ACB Radio Main Menu Podcast
ACB Radio Replay Podcast
Access Watch
Accessible World
Blind Access Journal
Blind Confidential
Blind Cool Tech
Blind Geek Zone Podcast
Blindsoftware.com Blog
Eitans Pitch
Emacspeak Blog
Fred's Head Companion - American Printing House for the Blind
Freedom Scientific - FSCast
Juicy Studio
Marco's accessibility blog
Microsoft Accessibility
National Center on Disability and Access to Education
Peter Korn's Weblog
Serotek Blog
Steve Lee's blog
T&T Consultancy blog and podcast
The Desert Skies
The Paciello Group Blog
The Ranger Station
Thoughts From Eric (Eric Meyer, Web Standards Expert)
Top Tech Tidbits for Thursday
Web Axe - Practical Web Design Accessibility Tips - Podcast and Blog
WebAim Blog

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,