Re: Next steps on Open Komodo

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 17:36:41 +0200

Yes I also agree with you.
Why making it accessible only by latest version of Jaws?
Or why make it work with Jaws 6? I think a good text editor should work even with Jaws 4, because otherwise it might be an extraordinary good editor, but it won't be used by many blind persons.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Greer" <jpgreer17@xxxxxxxxxxx>