Re: Next step in trying to make use of real-time client side sound effects in a webpage

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 19:40:33 +0200

Ok, will also be honest - thank you - but sometimes when I'm fiddling
around/playing with experimental things like this, I get frustrated, and this
type of error message are basically me rebuking myself...<smile>

Anycase, in the 16+ years that have been working sort of professionally as a
producer of IT content I haven't been caught out/forgotten to clean up things
like this - hold thumbs that that doesn't change (BTW, hold thumbs is a rather
south african specific version of cross your fingers where you put the thumb of
a hand inside it's own fingers for good luck)

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA