RE: New programmer

Thanks Joseph!
Where can I find the VS 2008 scripts?

-----Original Message-----
From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Joseph Lee
Sent: 30. april 2010 20:19
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: New programmer

Hi,
Well, I'm not Chris, b...
At the moment there is a script package for JAWS to work with
Visual Studio (and possible Visual C# Express) up to 2008 (no
2010 at the moment).  As for distinctions between those two, yes,
VS is a complete IDE and C# Express is the IDE for that language
(I use VS for my C++ development as a student).
Cheers,
Joseph