From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of RicksPlace
Sent: 2. mai 2010 00:11
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: New programmer

Actually, it is word completion, it also lists any properties or methods for

any object you want to check out. For example, if you want to put some
literal text into a TextBox control and you don't know the property to
assign the literal to you could type:
MyTextBox.  Then you hit ctrl+j and a list of properties and methods related

to a TextBox comes up. One of them is the Text Property and if you click it
the code will then read:
MyTextBox.Textand you can assign your literal like
MyTextBox.Text = "Something you want to be displayed on the form in the text

box"
There might be a method called Clear that you find cursoring up and down the

list of things releated to a textbox, click it and it would be:
MyTextBox.Clear Note I don't know if clear is a real method of a TextBox but

you might get the idea on how Intellisense can make finding what you want to

do easier.
Rick USA