Re: New programmer

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 May 2010 12:42:34 +0100

To me, it's not a stupid approach, however with Visual Studio you have everything you need to compile and debug code as well, whereas with a text editor that's all you get; a text editor, nothing else. Just my £0.02 worth.

Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 01/05/2010 12:23, Øyvind Lode wrote:
Hi

What's the main advantages of using a IDE like Visual Studio?
I thought of just starting out coding in my favorite text editor EdSharp.
Is that a stupid approach?