New mailing list for blind programmers using Java

  • From: "Jamal Mazrui" <Jamal.Mazrui@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 10:58:59 -0400

Thought this may be of interest,
Jamal

------Forwarded Message-----
From: program-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:program-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of George Bell
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 4:43 AM
To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Guys,

Following Jim Corbett's request to have a JAVA discussion list, I'll
happy to say that "program-java" is now available.

I have yet to do all the fine tuning, but if you wish to subscribe now,
please feel free.  Details below.

If you have any problems, please e-mail me direct at
george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

George.

Some important starter info:

- Users can subscribe to your list by sending email to
program-java-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject field
OR by logging into the Web interface

- To the post on the mailing list, simply send email to
program-java@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

** program-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe