Re: New Ed Sharp and File-Dir Releases

  • From: "Peter Donahue" <pdonahue1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 10:57:11 -0500

Hello Jamal and everyone,

    I just now tried clearing the filters to no avail. File-DIR is still
skipping files in the listing. The only thing I can think of that might be
throwing it a curve ball is the fact that this folder is on an external hard
drive. My Computer reads all files in folders regardless of the drive on
which they're located. That's about all I can tell you.

Peter Donahue