RE: New Ed Sharp and File-Dir Releases

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 23:50:44 -0400

This is not an ed sharp issue.  The ghost lines happen in any editor that
you use jaws with at least the ones I have used.  You can tell if you're on
the real line or the ghost by pressing space at the beginning.  I sometimes
will type a character just to tell if it's a ghost or not.  This has been a
bug in Jaws as far back as jaws 7.

Ken