Re: Netbeans and NVDA.

Hi Stefik,
I'm waiting your patch and than I will say to you my test!
I know that NVDA support Windows SAPI and Java Accessibility
technologies so I found that It works quite well and I want to say
something else, It works very similar than JAWS (that I use in demo
mode only for a SQL client).
Thank for your help and I will the first to download the patch for
netbeans on 10th march!
Bye,
Filippo.