RE: Nero 7 question:

  • From: "Andy B" <a_borka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 06:46:14 -0400

This is true, but we would, ultimately need an accessible UI especially for
those people who might not be experienced enough in Nero to figure out the
shortcut keys first. I know from my experience, when I had it running and
looked through it, I gave up on it since there were some issues that I
couldn't figure out... but that's ok though...