Re: Need a hand with a school project

Me, too.

Alex,
If possible, please report the survey results when you determine then.

Jamal

On 11/15/2010 6:58 PM, Michael Taboada (AI5HF) wrote:
Just took it.
Hth.

-Michael.

AI5HF

http://mtgames.org/
http://u4u.be/

Skype: lilmike2
Gmail: ai5hf.lilmike@xxxxxxxxx
msn: ai5hf@xxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter: http://twitter.com/MWTab

PC details:
Intel quad core 2.66 ghz; 4 gb duel channel ddr2 ram; 1 TB harddrive.

"The songs of the dead are the lamentations of the living." --
Christopher Paolini, Eldest.
"A world that contained a creature as amazing as that bumblebee was a
world he wanted to live in." -- Christopher Paolini, Brisingr.