Re: Need Help to Provide Feedback to a Developer

  • From: David Tseng <davidct1209@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 12:49:31 -0700

Not my opinion.  The best resource when you get down to it is the code.

For example, check out the NVDA codebase.  Look at their usage of UIA
vs MSAA.  Coupled with the fact that UIA's only partly available on XP
(fact), and that most commercial scale app's are not written with .Net
or WPF (for the time being) including Office then you can make your
own decision on if I'm correct or not.