Need Help to Provide Feedback to a Developer

  • From: Roopakshi Pathania <r_akshi_tgk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 11:25:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I love playing with apps and then checking in with developers to make the app
in question completely accessible.

One such app that I recently tried is called Listary. The left hand side list
is not navigable with a screen reader and the developer is willing to make
it accessible.
Listary is a great app. I'm pasting the URL followed by the developer's comment
I'm looking for some easy tips to address this specific issue that can be
passed on to the developer.
Do check the app out.
http://www.listary.com/

The left panel in Listary Options outputs strings like "Recent" and
"Keyboard and Mouse" directly to screen. This makes some custom effects
possible, but other applications like a screen reader will not be able to
retrieve these strings.

Sent from my Lenovo ThinkPad