RE: National Federation of the Blind Announces 2010 Scholarship Program Winners

  • From: "Rasmussen, Lloyd" <lras@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 09:47:09 -0400

Congratulations on winning an NFB scholarship!

I will be at all of the NFB convention.  You might find me at the NLS exhibit
table, the committee on library services, commmittee on promotion and
evaluation of technology, NFB in computer science meeting, or the NFB research
and development committee, among other places.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Project Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the
Library of Congress, NLS.