Re: Naked Objects MVC Fruit Basket

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jacques Bosch <jfbosch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 09:38:19 -0500

Interesting. I had tested that before but wonder if I do not have roles and permissions set correctly. I will try to resolve this ASAP.

Jamal

On 12/14/2010 12:14 AM, Jacques Bosch wrote:
Hi Jamal.
There is no "Create Content" link anywhere that I can find after I log in.
  The closest thing I can find to creating content is "Add Comment" on
the existing entries. <g>

Jacques

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 5:03 AM, Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:empower@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Thanks for contributing to the fruit basket project!  If you choose
    "create content," and then choose "story" as the content type, there
    should be a link or button for uploading a file in connection with
    the title and body of the content.  If you did not notice that field
    before, perhaps you can revise your content and add a zip archive
    containing all relevant files of the project.

    I think there will be other meta data options as well, e.g., what
    category terms or tags you associate with the contribution.  I am
    still learning Drupal, myself, so appreciate any additional tips
    that other Drupal developers or users can share about the use of
    this platform.

    Jamal

    On 12/11/2010 4:10 PM, Jacques Bosch wrote:

        Hi there.

        I have created a basic Fruit Basket application in Naked Objects
        MVC and
        C#, as requested, but cannot find an upload feature of any sort
        on the
        fruitbasketdemos.org <http://fruitbasketdemos.org>
        <http://fruitbasketdemos.org> site after

        registering there.

        Do I need to be granted permission to upload, or am I just missing
        something?

        Thank you much.

--

Jacques Bosch

Software Architecture and Development
Independent Contractor
Cell: +27 824711807 Fax: +27 86 504 4726
E-Mail: jfbosch@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:jfbosch@xxxxxxxxx>