RE: NVDA and Eloquence

  • From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 13:18:45 -0400

Storm,

It’s interesting that you say that espeak is better at high speeds than
eloquence. I personally don’t believe this to be the case, but also realized
there’s no data on this in the literature.

I plan on conducting a study along these lines this semester to really find out
what the answers are, or at least, have some solid data on them.

Take care,

Sina