Re: NVDA and Eloquence

  • From: "Alphonso McFadden" <techsales2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 10:33:01 -0400

That it did read!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Taboada (AI5HF)" <ai5hf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 10:24 AM
Subject: Re: NVDA and Eloquence

Hi,
I knowin the blog post I tlinked to earlier, that they included a letter from the Italian distributer for Nuance products (including eloquence), and it said if this doesn't stop we'll be force to use legal means if necessary.
Hth,

-Michael.

AI5HF

http://mtgames.org/
http://u4u.be/
http://michael-taboada.org/
http://AI5HF.org/
http://the-status.net/ and http://the-stat.us/

Skype: lilmike2
Gmail: ai5hf.lilmike@xxxxxxxxx
msn: ai5hf@xxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter: http://twitter.com/MWTab

PC details:
Intel quad core 2.66 ghz; 4 gb duel channel ddr2 ram; 1 TB harddrive.

"The songs of the dead are the lamentations of the living." -- Christopher Paolini, Eldest. "A world that contained a creature as amazing as that bumblebee was a world he wanted to live in." -- Christopher Paolini, Brisingr.