RE: NVDA and Eloquence

  • From: Katherine Moss <Katherine.Moss@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 13:51:19 +0000

That's why I wonder about the seriousness of license agreements because it
almost seems as if licenses are just there to scare you.  For instance, I have
a Dreamspark license, and the way microsoft words it, it almost seems as if
they have ways to figure out where you're putting your visual studio programs
and creations.