Re: .NET 2.0 documentation converted from HXS to structured text

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 08:48:02 -0400 (EDT)

OK.  I've temporarily placed them in a zip archive at
http://www.empowermentzone.com/net20chm.zip
I'll get charged for this extra space if it is not temporary usage, so
anyone interested, please download the file today.  It is about 200 megs
in size.  It contains 3 zip files:  c.zip, d.zip, and misc.zip.  It
turns out that most of the .hxs file names begin with either the letter
C or D, so I grouped them accordingly when collecting files.  I tried
downloading the net20chm.zip archive myself right now and tested the
integrity of the archive -- it worked.

Jamal