RE: My first version of an RPG game engine

  • From: "Harmony Neil" <harmonylm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 09:24:15 +0100

Hellow,
I'm downloading the source and the other files now. I'll have a look at them
on here.
I'm getting a mac soon as well, although not sure when, so I'll be glad to
test it on there as well if you'd like. That'll possibly not be for some
time though, so ..
Anyway, talk soon,
Harmony.
Feel free to contact me by