Music Transcription

In answer to Jim Homme's question about music transcription, we will use
music.xml or something similar. The transcription will actually be done
by liblouisutdml, which is written in C so that it can be incorporated
into various applications. BrailleBlaster is the application I am
working on. You could say that liblouisutdml is a braille transcription
engine that could be put into different types of cars. BrailleBlaster is
the showcase car.

John

Abilitiessoft, Inc.
http://www.abilitiessoft.com