Music Transcription

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 11:09:10 -0500

In answer to Jim Homme's question about music transcription, we will use
music.xml or something similar. The transcription will actually be done
by liblouisutdml, which is written in C so that it can be incorporated
into various applications. BrailleBlaster is the application I am
working on. You could say that liblouisutdml is a braille transcription
engine that could be put into different types of cars. BrailleBlaster is
the showcase car.

Abilitiessoft, Inc.
Madison, Wisconsin USA