Re: More about VB6

  • From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 11:54:56 -0600

I'd be happy to give you web space, if you want to put up your work somewhere.

It'd be cool to see another blind coder posting things.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
Web: tysdomain.com
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My programs don't have bugs, they're called randomly added features.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Montowski" <r_montowski@xxxxxxxxx>