Re: More about VB6

  • From: "Robert Montowski" <r_montowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 13:42:57 -0400

I agree about the cash ctoo. I was very fortunate to have a relative in college who was able to pass along his old software to me. I did start learning VB6...geesh, can't recall the name of the book I bought...but it came with VB6 CD in it with Student learning version. I played withthat for about 6-8 months, then realized I would like to make a compiled .EXE to share with a friend. Made a few calls to relatives and found out my nephew had it ad only had it for one course and never intended to use it again.

Now I write small programs for myself and a few friends on the blind list.
Eventually I'll get a game done and share with others for the pure joy of it.
Robert