RE: More about VB6

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 07:16:38 -0400

I've been told by sighted people who studied java that the nicest thing
that can be said about its documentation is that it's incoherent.  Some
of the old I.B.M. documentation could give it a run for the money but
not too many documentation sources are that bad.  If the documentation
for the rest of windows was as good as java documentation, we'd all
still be using PC-DOS and Microsoft would only be an answer to a trivial
pursuit question on spectacular technology failures.

Rot47: <;F56]52D9:6==@?2GJ]>:=>