Re: More C programming help

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 18:50:35 -0400

OK, latest is, it's giving me that warning I posted a couple minutes ago and when I see where that warning points to, it's this line here.

overtimepay = 0.5 * overtime;

Now, if I take out the 0. in 0.5, and leave it as just 5, the warning goes away. Of course that will make the program not do what I want, but can some one give me ideas to fix that, or a reason that might help? It's that close and even with that warning, it actually does work so I'd have no problem leaving it there but based on what the teacher got me for last week, a warning probably means an F or close to it. Besides, it's that close, so very very close.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>