Re: More C programming help

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 17:49:26 -0400

OK, I thought of that just before getting this email and did that, looks like the only error left is a fatal one about a brace before the end of the file or something, I'm guessing I have the bracing wrong but I don't see it, looks like for every opening brace I have a closing one but I'm closer and I like this way better actually if I can get rid of this error. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>