RE: MinGW and Wx

I would completely agree that it's far easier to use the command line rather
than the IDE.  I found that when doing a batch build, I got lots of errors
until I set various project dependencies.  On the WXWiki there is a listing
detailing the sequence in which projects should be built.  I found the
easiest way was to start at the bottom of this list, and make each project
dependent on the one above it.  However, if you don't need to do the
batch-build, I would say avoid it where possible.