Re: MinGW and Wx

  • From: "jaffar" <jaffar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 00:20:11 +0800

Hi Jamal. Can you please tell me which version of MinGW you downloaded and are using? I encountered some problems with the earlier gcc compilers, especially the v3.x ones. Also, Are you compiling purely in the MinGW environment using MSYS or are you Compiling with MinGW using CygWin? I am asking because there are a few tweaks you need to make before you can successfully compile WX widgets in either scenarios. Let me know and I'll do my best to help. Cheers! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>