Re: MinGW and MSYS

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 16:27:08 -0500

Laura,

Since liblouis and liblouisxml use Gnu attotools it may take more than
just changing the Makefiles. As a note to others, I can't get MinGW-msys
to work on my Windows Vista machine because it refuses to run the make
program even in administrative mode. I plan to upgrade to Windows 7
soon. Hopefully that will be less bullheaded.

Blessed Easter to all,
John

Abilitiessoft, Inc.
http://www.abilitiessoft.com