To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, May 11, 2008 11:59 PM
Subject: MicrosoftM Visual Web Developer Express 2008

Hello. I decided to get the latest web VS 2008 express edition and put it to use. When I open an existing project (VS 2003) it places items on forms into tables. From what I have been reading on accessibility we are supposed
to avoid doing this.

What is the appropriate workaround or method to switch back to grid layout
mode like in VS 2003?

Thanks,

Tom