RE: Microsoft robotics studio

  • From: "Sean Mealin" <seanpm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 19:03:57 -0400

Hi;
I think the IDE for Visual Programming Language is completely different from
any of the visual studio versions; I am using them also, so I know what to
expect. As far as I could tell, (using my jaws curser) most of the ide is
inaccessible. However, I only spent about 15 minutes with it; when I get
some free time, I will keep on working with it.

Thanks
Sean