RE: Microsoft Virtual computer help

Sorry for the previous messed up post.  I have Microsoft Virtual Machine
2007 inside of Windows XP.  I am running windows server 2003, Web edition,
inside the virtual server.  I am trying to figure out how to get JAWS to
work inside of the virtual machine.  I recognize that there are no sound
drivers.  The sound drivers I currently have are for the windows xp system.
Infact, I believe those came with Windows xp.  How can I identify the type
of card I have in the system, programmatically, and where would I find the
correct drivers for my sound card and the windows server 2003, web edition.
If anyone has the answers, pass them on please.

Charles Black