Re: Microsoft UI Automation documentation

  • From: "John Greer" <jpgreer17@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 11:04:59 -0600

I haven't found much more than what is on the MSDN pages thus far.  Quite a
while back I did find an interesting little project sample in the Windows SDK
that came out for VS 2005.  It was a code sample that printed the UI Automation
output in a command prompt written in C#.  I have found quite alot of projects
of the sighted programmers using UIA as a macro.  Now if they would just spend
as much time using it for making their programs more accessible grin.  But
yeah, still researching things.