Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010

Hello,

I have been asked by a supervisor whether or not MS SharePoint 2010 as a
rapid development tool is usable by a blind person using a screen reader.
Before I delve to far; I would like to hear any experiences from anyone
who has tried using this product.  Am I wasting my time?
I tried Googling and only found references about using this tool to make
resulting web pages more accessible to the users.  I only found 1 hit from
a developer's point of view where someone was complaining about it's
inaccessibility.
Any comments or advice will be appreciated.

Tony Schnurr
Programmer Analyst Sr Professional
CSC
6125 E. 21st Street MS 32 Indianapolis IN, USA 46219-2058
Global Outsourcing Services | p; +1-317.306.3608 | f: +1-317.306.4253 |
aschnurr@xxxxxxx | www.csc.com

delivery.
purpose.