Re: Microsoft Access

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 14:37:22 -0700

Microsoft Accessfrom what I remember of 2000, and yes I know that's a
qualifier, there was... a grey square in the window that brought up a needed
menu when it was clicked on.  not having any talent in jaws scripting, I had
another student talk me through it and I found out about this square, jaws
didn't show it in any way I could recognize, so I wound up getting the
jaws/mouse cursor on something I could find and identify in the screen, a
numbered graphic, and then I used the arrow keys to move over to the square
with the assistance of the student.  counted how many left arrows and down
arrows I used, and then from then on I could access it, a pain, but could do
it.  the items once on the form were findable, and app's keying them gave me
the ability to move them.

that's about all I can remember of that, whew that was in, like 2001, oof a few
years back, lol!

HTH,
inthane