RE: Microsoft Access

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 13:58:32 -0700

When you say most of it can be done what I want to do is insert some buttons
and sub forms with buttons.  That I think is not something so far that is
possible in Jaws yet.  I was able to put a sub form in but putting an add
orders part of the form with a list box and some edit boxes is not something
that seems do-able.

Ken

  _____