MicroSoft SQL Server 2008

  • From: Anthony P Schnurr <aschnurr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 08:55:43 -0400

Hello,

I have been asked to check into doing some work with Transact SQL and MS
SQL Server since we are going to be moving from Oracle to SQL server for
future development.
I would like to hear from anyone who has successfully worked in this
environment using a screen reader. What tools worked for you?
I once tried Enterprise Manager with SQL Analyzer on an older computer
which I had some good luck with; however, I was told I could not use that
tool on my newer machine.
I currently have MS SQL Studio Manager on this Windows 7 64-bit machine.
I am currently using latest build of JAWS 11 and trying to convince
management to purchase upgrade to 12.  Though we have some SQL Server 2000
DBs; we are also going to be adding some SQL Server 2008 or newer DBs.
Any thoughts?

Tony Schnurr
Programmer Analyst Sr Professional
CSC
6125 E. 21st Street MS 32 Indianapolis IN, USA 46219-2058
Global Outsourcing Services | p; +1-317.306.3608 | f: +1-317.306.4253 |
aschnurr@xxxxxxx | www.csc.com

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.