RE: McTwit 1.4 released

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 13:12:30 -0400

We found the same thing on the braille plus and Icon.  I myself have not
dived into Twitter but a lot of our users are using it.  In fact the guy who
coded the twitter client for the Braille plus has been trying this last week
to win prizes from some company.  It's worse than msn I think snicker.  Well
it's good to see accessible pc version.

Ken