Make Regular Expression Case Insensitive

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 16:00:10 -0400

Hi,
It's possible with JAWS script to make functions and scripts start with lower
case letters. To make the below regular expression case insensitive, would I
put a /I, that's slash with a lower case I, after the expression?

^(( |\t|\w)* +)*((Function)|(Script)) +\w+

Thanks.
im
Jim Homme
Usability Services
412-544-1810
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable
will." -- Mahatma Gandhi

for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have