Re: Mac python programming

  • From: Dave <davidct1209@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 18:04:33 -0800

Agreed on the crappy docs concerning this.

Tried my hand at a speech server using py obj and had the *exact* same
problem.
Of course, implementing the delegate (NSSpeechSynthesizerDelegate if
memory serves), with all methods of the protocol yields no errors at
runtime; it simply just doesn't work.
Would be curious to see if anyone has an answer as well.