Luckily I'm using gmail with Thunderbird.
Thanks to Mozilla and Jamal: Thunderbird works great!

I'm going to try Miranda IM, but if it's not accessible I'm done with MSN chat as well.

On 21.10.2010 14:43, DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26 wrote:
You've got a real problem.  In order to get rid of windows live, you're going
to have to reinstall windows and not select that option.  Once done, hotmail
will no longer work either.

-----Original Message-----
From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Øyvind Lode
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 16:07
To: Programming Blind
Subject: MSN Client

Hello all!

Windows Live Messenger is close to unusable.
I just installed the latest 2011 version and I can't even move up/down
in the list of contacts.

So, have anyone here developed a accessible MSN client?
Or know about scripts developed to make Live Messenger more usable?
Or know about an accessible MSN client that works well with JAWS?

I tried my best friend Google but even Google couldn't help me out this
time!