Re: MSN Client

  • From: "LU OGBE" <oluogbe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 15:18:44 +0100

Hi,

Don't know if this will be of any use to you, but I'm running WLM 2008 & I got it to work with JAWS by changing the compatibility settings in the advanced options under properties. Like I said, don't know if this will make a difference with later versions of WLM, but might be worth a try. HTH

Regards,
LU
----- Original Message ----- From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>