RE: MSN Client

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 10:46:34 -0400

It doesn't alter any of the fact that commercial screen reader companies have
one and only one client platform.  In the course of such a relationship all a
screen reader vendor need do is remain in existence for long enough and not
alienate the operating system vendor and it helps if the particular product has
most of the market share it will be impossible to evade or avoid benefits
emanating from such a relationship whether planned deep under some basement or
not.