RE: MS Office - Excel Questions

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 17:21:34 -0700

It is both possible and the right list I don't have time to answer it in
full and if someone already has great if not what you need to do is write
some VBA functions.  If you haven't wrote any Visual basic for application
functions in Excel you might want to search out some tutorials on it, it
would help you in what your doing greatly.

When I get time I can try to respond but that might not be for a week.

Ken