RE: MAGic and COM

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 06:51:20 -0500

Hi Stefik,
This is just a guess. I'm thinking that Magic has a dll like JAWS does. It may
even use a copy of that dll to talk. Are you also talking about enlargement?
I'm also thinking that you can get a demo of Magic to find out what's in it. I
know that it uses the same scripting language JAWS does. That language can do
some stuff like get at other applications like IE, Word, Excel, and so on.

Does any of this rambling help?

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility blog. Discuss accessibility here.